Compassionate End of Life Care
Inland Regional Hospice was created for the sole purpose of helping to improve the quality of life for patients and families dealing with a life-limiting illness so they may live as fully and comfortably as possible. This can be accomplished in-home or in an outside facility as desired by the patient and family.
Our compassionate staff is dedicated to caring for patients, families and the bereaved as they struggle with end of life decisions. We believe in the dignity of each person and the value of each human life. Inland Regional Hospice LLC exists not to postpone death but to help the patient and family live as fully as possible. Whether accompanied by disease or not, death is a universal fact of life and dying is a natural process. Every person is entitled to participate fully in preparation for death in a way that is meaningful to them.
Types of Hospice Care
- The unit of care is the family.
- Patients and family members will participate in the development of care plans that reflect the values, needs and wishes of the patient and family.
- Inland Regional Hospice LLC does not participate in assisted suicide.
- Inland Regional Hospice LLC neither hastens nor postpones death.
- A team approach will be used to deliver care that focuses not only on physical pain but also emotional, social and spiritual pain.
- Services will be provided without regard for diagnosis, gender, sexual orientation, nation origin, race, creed, disability, age or ability to pay.
- Inland Regional Hospice LLC will be an advocate for patients and participate in public education about end of life issues.
- All care will be delivered in an ethical manner that promotes patient rights.